7.12.09

DELICIOSOS PITONES... hmmmm!


*Galleta penis.smiling tu snack con centro cremoso!


*Lámpara penis.hanging tu calor de hogar!


*Super penis... tu héroe consolador!

Realmente no me refería a estos ¨deliciosos¨ pitones!!!
Y tampoco es un post de ¨
penis enlargement¨...

Deliciosos ZAPATOS de piel de ¨PYTHON¨, inspirados claramente por aquellos ¨DANTEscos¨ botines de Alexander McQueen...

No olvidés incluir un par de sandalias de piel de pitón en tus compras de navidad... pero no caigás de fashion victim (en el resto del mundo... una fashion victim es una persona que compra compulsivamente prendas de diseñadores por considerarlas tendencias y al vestirse trata de unir todas las tendencias tal cual las vio en el show de presentación... en tiquicia, sin embargo, es una ¨Monita de Avenidazo¨ que se cree muy cool porque en cuanto aparece en 3 tiendas de la Avenida Central una prenda repetida, ya ella tiene en 3 colores...), no vayás haciendo alarde de saber lo que se usará en la próxima temporada, espera hasta el año nuevo para lucirlas... ;)


*Para vos que tenés un color definido!


*...y su variante colorida para vos que tenés muchos ¨colores¨...


Estos diseños son especiales para cuando empiece a calentar el clima en 2010... y creéme, se va a poner caliente...


*Para vos que alardeás de tu pitón!!!
*OMG!!!... Para vos... !!!...

La ventaja es que la moda está compuesta de imitaciones y siempre podés optar por pieles falsas, que vienen en diseños idénticos a los naturales...







...and What not to wear???
Diseños y Patrones Florales... que normalmente son clásicos de primavera, es mejor evitarlos durante esta temporada...
.
*A menos que seás Dama de Compañía en la boda de un travesti !!!
.

20 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

I like reading a post that will make men and women think.
Also, thanks for allowing for me to comment!

my homepage buy accupril

Anónimo dijo...

Hello, I enjoy reading through your article post. I like to write a little comment to support you.


Here is my homepage - buymaleextra.eklablog.com

Anónimo dijo...

I do not create a comment, but I read a lot of comments here "DELICIOSOS PITONES... hmmmm!".
I do have 2 questions for you if you don't mind. Is it simply me or do some of these responses come across as if they are left by brain dead people? :-P And, if you are writing on other online sites, I would like to follow everything fresh you have to post. Could you list of all of your shared sites like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?

Here is my blog post ... hives treatment for adults

Anónimo dijo...

I’m not that much of a online reader to be honest but your sites really nice,
keep it up! I'll go ahead and bookmark your website to come back later. Many thanks

Also visit my homepage virilityex review

Anónimo dijo...

Right here is the right blog for everyone who hopes to understand this topic.
You understand a whole lot its almost tough to argue with you (not that I really would want to…HaHa).
You definitely put a fresh spin on a topic which has been discussed for many years.
Wonderful stuff, just wonderful!

My web-site: semenax Scam

Anónimo dijo...

Hi there, I enjoy reading all of your article post.
I wanted to write a little comment to support you.

Have a look at my web-site; genf20 plus

Anónimo dijo...

Hi there! I just wish to offer you a big thumbs up for the great info you have got here on this post.
I'll be returning to your website for more soon.

Also visit my web-site: breast lifting exercise

Anónimo dijo...

You could certainly see your skills within the article you write.
The arena hopes for more passionate writers such
as you who are not afraid to say how they believe. Always
follow your heart.

Look into my page; www.elagat.com

Anónimo dijo...

I pay a visit each day a few web sites and websites
to read articles or reviews, except this web site presents quality based posts.


Feel free to surf to my webpage :: buy zetaclear

Anónimo dijo...

What a information of un-ambiguity and preserveness of valuable
familiarity on the topic of unexpected feelings.


My homepage - volumepillsreviews.webs.com

Anónimo dijo...

We stumbled over here different web address and thought I might check things out.
I like what I see so now i'm following you. Look forward to checking out your web page yet again.

Also visit my website: Revitol Pore minimizer cream

Anónimo dijo...

I think this is one of the so much important information for me.

And i'm happy reading your article. But wanna observation on few common things, The site style is great, the articles is truly great : D. Excellent process, cheers

my webpage: Buy miroverve

Anónimo dijo...

If you wish for to take a great deal from this article then you have to apply these techniques to your won website.



Here is my blog post :: buyprovacyl.beep.com

Anónimo dijo...

My brother recommended I might like this blog. He was totally right.
This post actually made my day. You can not imagine
simply how much time I had spent for this info!
Thanks!

my homepage - smoke deter

Anónimo dijo...

Hi, I do believe your website could possibly be
having browser compatibility issues. When I take
a look at your web site in Safari, it looks fine however, if opening
in Internet Explorer, it's got some overlapping issues. I merely wanted to provide you with a quick heads up! Other than that, great website!

Visit my blog post: snorezip

Anónimo dijo...

Hi, always i used to check webpage posts here
early in the morning, because i love to gain knowledge of more and more.



Stop by my blog ... revitol skin exfoliator

Anónimo dijo...

This post provides clear idea designed for the new users of
blogging, that in fact how to do blogging.

Look at my page ... venapro side effects

Anónimo dijo...

Thanks in support of sharing such a nice thought, piece of writing is
pleasant, thats why i have read it fully

Here is my blog post :: Capsiplex Ingredients

Anónimo dijo...

Your style is unique in comparison to other people
I've read stuff from. Thank you for posting when you've got the opportunity, Guess I'll just book mark this web site.

Feel free to visit my weblog Vigrx reviews

Anónimo dijo...

I like the helpful information you provide in
your articles. I'll bookmark your weblog and check once more here regularly. I am slightly certain I'll learn plenty of new stuff proper
here! Best of luck for the next!

Here is my web page: buy virility ex